Self-Managed Super Fund (SMSF)
SMSF is the latest buzz word. Yes it can give you more control over your hard earned cash, but is it right for you.
SMSF has some specific benefits over regular super funds such as:
- Control – you decide where to invest;
- Tax planning – more flexibility;
- Consolidation – up to four members;
- Assets – some assets can be transferred into your SMSF with potential tax advantages;
- Insurance – select the best and most suitable for your needs;
- Protection – assets are protected and can be passed on to beneficiaries after death.
So let Grimsey help you decide if an SMSF is right for you. We have a comprehensive administration service that will not only set up your SMSF correctly, but manage the whole process for you to ensure you meet your compliance obligations.